How are you?
I’m at a writing conference this week so follow me on Facebook if you want to see my updates there. I thought since it would be a few months before I had a book out that I should get off my duff and help you fill your Kindles in time for the holidays. Scroll for the goodies!
If you’re going to read, you need a nice drink!
I love matcha and green tea. If I could get a matcha latte everyday, I would. Check out this recipe from heavenlytealeaves.com on how to make your own:
- Spoon the matcha green tea powder and sugar into a mug or cup.
- Add some warm water and whisk until it is a smooth dark green paste to ensure no lumps form.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan and pour into the mug until nearly full. Use cold milk for an iced latte.
- Use a whisk to mix the paste and milk together until smooth and light green in color. If you so wish, you can add a few sprinkles of matcha green tea powder on the top for decoration. Or add ice for an extra cold iced latte.
Lambo wants to give you a kiss!
|Reads to Sink Your Fangs Into|
The Red Witch Chronicles Chronological Reading Order
- Down & Out Witch
- Contains the stories Devil in the Borderland, Down & Out Witch, and Terror in Tahoe.
- A Witch Called Red (Book 1)
- Oracle in the City (Newsletter exclusive epilogue short story)
- Long Witch Night (Book 2)
- Trespassers (Web Short Story)
- Witch Gone Viral (Book 3)
- Witch on the Run (Book 4)
- Small Town Witch (Book 5)
- Witch in Time (Book 6 )
- Black Market Witch (Book 7)
- Payback’s A Witch (Book 8)
- Prison Witch (Book 9)