In the dark underworld, Red is a witch trained as a supernatural bounty hunter, where she came from is a mystery even to herself.
The plot thickens as she comes up against vampire conspiracies, doppelganger mysteries, shady warlocks, modern alchemists, greedy werewolves, and more supernatural weirdness. She needs to keep her wits sharp. And her stake sharper.
Or she’ll die before she even learns her real name…
Sink your fangs into a gritty urban fantasy series containing complicated protagonists, swearing, violence, and romantic subplots. This fast-paced, character-driven supernatural thriller is best paired with red wine and enjoyed in long doses.
(Each book link will take you to your preferred Amazon store or give you an option to chose your retailer)
- Down & Out Witch
- Contains the stories Devil in the Borderland, Down & Out Witch, and Terror in Tahoe.
- A Witch Called Red (Book 1)
- Oracle in the City (Newsletter exclusive epilogue short story)
- Long Witch Night (Book 2)
- Trespassers (Web Short Story)
- Witch Gone Viral (Book 3)
- Witch on the Run (Book 4)
- Small Town Witch (Book 5)
- Witch in Time (Book 6 )
- Black Market Witch (Book 7)
- Payback’s A Witch (Book 8)
- Prison Witch (Book 9)
- Witch Family Values (Book 10)
The Vampire's Courtesan Series Reading Order
This is a historical prequel series to the Red Witch Chronicles and features other crossover characters like Juniper St. James, the vampire Kristoff Novak, Perenelle Flamel the alchemist, Father Matthew, and more. Think Trueblood meets Outlander in the Victorian Age.
Warnings: You can read this before the Red Witch Chronicles, but if you’ve already in the middle of the Red series, then I would wait until you’ve reached the end of Black Market Witch (Book 7) to start the Vampire’s Courtesan series.