In the dark underworld, Red is a witch trained as a supernatural bounty hunter, where she came from is a mystery even to herself. The plot thickens as she comes up against vampire conspiracies, doppelganger mysteries, shady warlocks, modern alchemists, greedy werewolves, and more supernatural weirdness. She needs to keep her wits sharp. And her stake sharper. Or she’ll die before she even learns her real name…
Sink your fangs into a gritty urban fantasy series containing complicated protagonists, swearing, violence, and romantic subplots. This fast-paced, character-driven supernatural thriller is best paired with red wine and enjoyed in long doses.
The Red Witch Chronicles Chronological Reading Order
- Down & Out Witch
- Contains the stories Devil in the Borderland, Down & Out Witch, and Terror in Tahoe.
- A Witch Called Red (Book 1)
- Oracle in the City (Newsletter exclusive epilogue short story)
- Long Witch Night (Book 2)
- Trespassers (Web Short Story)
- Witch Gone Viral (Book 3)
- Witch on the Run (Book 4)
- Small Town Witch (Book 5)
- Witch in Time (Book 6 )
- Black Market Witch (Book 7)
- Payback’s A Witch (Book 8)